If you think that your child may be autistic, or are going through the diagnosis process, or have just or recently received a diagnosis of Autism Spectrum Condition for your child, you are in safe hands with us.
Bristol Autism Support is a registered charity that has been supporting parents and carers of autistic children, diagnosed or undiagnosed, living in BS postcodes, since 2012. You can read more about us here.
We are here to help you, to support you, to answer your questions and guide you every step of the way.
For now, let’s get you started with the most important information you need to know.
First things first:
- To get help and support right now, please click here to join us. Membership is free and gives you access to a range of great support options you can access straightaway.
- You can also ring our Helpline on 07835727394 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Check out all of our services and support.
- Have a look at our benefits page as there are things you should be able to claim for right now
- Join our Facebook group – it is full of lovely, knowledgeable and helpful people
- See all the support options in the area
If you are looking for ways to help you child, see: