You do not have to be a formal member of Bristol Autism Support to access our service or support. The main way that people access support is via our main Facebook group and via Zoom and in-person support group meetings, which are open to anyone. However, if you join us as a formal member, you’ll get access to additional support options.
Membership is FREE and easy, and comes with a variety of great perks!
- Free goodie bag when you attend your first event
- Access to the BAS Buddy Scheme, a six-week mentoring scheme through which parents/carers who are new to autism will be matched with a volunteer to help them get the advice they need
- Be the first to know about new services and events
- Access to 1:1 appointments for help with paperwork or a specific issue
- Access to 20 minute support phone calls
- Email, text, and phone support
- Membership to the BAS Village member-only Facebook group
- Discounts to our paid events, including our courses
- Access to member-only events
- Be a part of a wonderful community with members that help and looks after each other
Please note, membership is only available to parents and carers (this includes relatives) of autistic children, either diagnosed or suspected, living in a BS postcode area or BaNES.