How to help your child sleep well
March 10 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
Children’s sleep problems can be endlessly exhausting and seemingly difficult to solve. Parents hope their child will grow out of them and that in the meantime they have to endure night after night of broken sleep which impacts on their emotions, their health and their work.
This seminar, presented by Millpond Sleep Clinic, is for parents who wish to learn more about the science behind children’s sleep and what tried and tested techniques they can consider to both prevent and address any on-going sleep problems.
The Mystery of Sleep and why we need sleep:
- The impact of sleep deprivation on children
- Children’s sleep needs and sleep patterns
- Helping parents manage expectations for their child’s sleep
- Encouraging good sleep habits
- Understanding sleep cycles
Remedies and how to tackle sleep problems:
- Inappropriate sleep association – how to avoid these
- Bedtime routines – setting up healthy sleep habits
Q and A session for parents
This event is made possible by a grant from The National Lottery.
This is a free event but booking is essential. Please click here to book.