- This event has passed.
In-person support weekly drop-in (BS3)
June 17 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
We are delighted to resume our in-person support group meetings in the main hall at Bedminster Quaker Meeting House. The current government advice states that support group meetings may continue to run. You can see the full guidance here.
Booking is required. Click here to book.
This group is for parents and carers of autistic children, diagnosed or undiagnosed. It is a very casual meeting and we talk about all sorts of things!
The room is well ventilated. We will have windows open and may use the garden if weather permits.
To be on the safe side, we will still be following good Covid safety practices. Here are important details you must adhere to:
- Unless you are exempt, face coverings must be worn when entering and leaving the building and when in common areas, such as the hallway and toilets.
- You are responsible for getting out, cleaning and putting away your own chair (unless physically unable to do so).
- Sadly we are unable to serve drinks or snacks due to Covid-19 restrictions. You are very welcome to bring your own, but you must take away any rubbish.
- Due to social distancing requirements, children are not allowed at this event.
- Please do not attend this event if you are ill in any way.
We truly look forward to seeing you!
If you have any questions, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org